GENERAL INFORMATION, SERVICES
Opening hours, contact details:
0-24 +36 20 452 0788
- Wellness, SPA Community site policy:
- The Thermal Hotel Vesta wellness and adventure spa(hereinafter referred to as facility) may only be used in accordance with the SCHEDULE. By purchasing an admission ticket, the Guests of the Spa accept the provisions of the HOTEL SCHEDULE as binding for themselves. A Guest who does not comply with or breaks the rules may be refused service by the staff of the establishment, and may be removed from the establishment if justified.
- Opening hours for hotel guests: 09.00 – 21.00. External Guests can use the wellness and pool areas and saunas of the Thermal Hotel Vesta from 11.00-21.00. Any deviation from the opening hours will be posted on the information board at reception.
- The price list of the Spa entrance ticket is available at the reception and on the website of the Thermal Hotel Vesta. When purchasing a ticket, guests will be given a coloured wristband confirming their right to use the facilities, which they must keep until leaving the hotel, or wear the wristband as a bracelet on their wrist, in a visible way.
- Discounted tickets and passes are issued upon presentation of a discount card, student or pensioner ID card, which must be presented without request.
- Passes are valid until the date indicated on the pass. It is not possible to buy them back or extend their validity.
- Season tickets and day tickets can be exchanged depending on the capacity of the facility.
- The facility is designed to serve the leisure and bathing needs of our guests.
- You may use the facilities only at your own risk.
- Only the holder of a valid wristband is entitled to enter the premises.The wristband is non-refundable, non-transferable and entitles to one-time entry.
- No admission fee for children under 3 years old. Children under 6 years of age must be accompanied by a parent to use the pools.
- Children under the age of 14 must be under the constant supervision of a parent or adult chaperone and are responsible for their use of the premises, in particular the pools and water slides.
- Everyone can use the slides at their own risk!
- Children up to the age of 12 may use the children’s pools under the supervision described in point 15).
- In the children’s pool, and in all other pools, the use of swimwear for all ages is compulsory, and for non-potty-trained children the use of waterproof “swim diapers” is obligatory! Parents can change their babies in the designated area.
- Adults may use the children’s pools for childcare purposes only, up to the age of 6.
- Persons who cannot swim are not allowed to use the deep pool. Water depth: 1.65 m – 1.70 m.
- Use of the saunas is recommended for healthy guests over the age of 14. They can be used by following the rules posted in the sauna.
- The recreational thermal pools 37/1996.(X. 18) NM. Sz. may be used by guests over 14 years of age in accordance with the regulation, subject to the recommended bathing times! Jumping, playing ball and splashing in the thermal pools is forbidden!
- The simultaneous loading of the pools is monitored by our staff, and guests may be warned to comply with it. Please respect the time and number of people in the pools, as requested and warned by our staff.
- Valuables must be deposited in the safe deposit box at the reception (1.000.-Ft.). The establishment is only liable for objects placed in the safe, up to a value of HUF 150.000.
- Everyone may use the changing rooms at their own risk. The operator Magdolna Lakópark Kft. is liable for unattended objects placed there and in other areas, as well as for damages resulting from the loss of objects left on the premises. accepts no liability. We remind our guests not to leave their personal belongings unattended and to take care of their valuables!
- Any damage, theft or attempted theft will result in a police report.
- Please hand in your found object at the reception! Lost or found items are registered at reception and can be collected there by the person who has proof of ownership.
- Persons suffering from fever, infectious or skin diseases, injured, open wounds, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs or intoxicating medication, unclean clothing, unkempt, unkempt persons are not allowed to enter or stay on the premises. Such persons may be denied use of the facility by facility staff.
- Compliance with public health and hygiene rules is required on the premises. Shower and foot wash before using the pools is mandatory!
- Swimming trunks for men and bikinis or swimsuits for women are compulsory in the pools! Pools are not to be used in street clothes or underwear!
- From the age of 7 years, it is forbidden to enter and stay in the changing rooms and showers of the opposite sex!
- The management of the facility may temporarily suspend the use of outdoor pools in exceptional weather conditions (lightning, windstorms) for safety reasons.Therefore, no compensation is owed to the Guests!
- For technical or other reasons, the closure of water slides or pools from operation is carried out by means of a barrier with a warning tape, a warning sign and a warning pictogram. It is forbidden to enter the areas closed to guests, to use the closed pools and equipment! Guests who disregard the closure and warning signs are liable for any accidents that may occur and for any resulting damage to their reputation or credit.
- In the event of a reduction in service for these reasons, the operator reserves the right to decide at its own discretion whether to apply a change in the tariff.
- Please take care of the furnishings, equipment and rental items in the facility. Whoever intentionally or negligently causes damage, Magdolna Lakópark Kft. claim compensation for the damage suffered or bring an action for damages against him or her.
- In case of an emergency or accident, please contact reception immediately!
- Playing ball on the premises is only allowed in the designated area.
- It is not allowed to play games or engage in any behaviour on the premises that endangers the physical safety of oneself or others, or disturbs the peace and quiet of Bathers or Guests wishing to relax. The staff of the establishment must ensure the order of the establishment, with the assistance of the authorities if necessary.
- Within the facility, use the built access roads and stairs. When travelling, extra care must be taken to avoid injuries (e.g.: slip, trip, fall, etc.).
- It is forbidden to enter the areas closed to guests, to use the closed equipment and pools!
- Guests are free to use the landscaped, relaxation and sunbathing areas.
- Requests and instructions from staff, security guards and other staff of the facility must be followed at all times!
- Do not bring any fragile objects into the pools, eat in the pools, use detergents, pollute the water in any way, or use the pools with sand or oily bodies. Before using the pool, you must shower and wash your feet.
- No jumping into the pools from the side or running into them!
- It is forbidden to consume drugs, litter, set fire, bring vehicles, animals, objects causing accidents, roller skates, skateboards, create alarm, and behave in a manner that is offensive to public order or morals on the premises.
- NO SMOKING outside the designated smoking areas in the Spa area! A designated smoking area for our guests is located in the outdoor area of the establishment, in the garden, under cover, clearly marked with a sign.
- Please dispose of rubbish and waste in the designated waste bin.
- The water taps in the garden contain industrial water and drinking from them is prohibited!
- By purchasing an admission ticket, the Guest agrees to the free use of photos and recordings taken in the facility for their own advertising and promotional activities.
- By purchasing an entrance ticket, the Guest acknowledges that there is a security camera system in the area of the facility, which is pointed out by the sign posted.
Visitor information A – Z
Adapters, chargers and converters are available at reception.
- Linen change
Bed linen is changed every 3 days. Clean linen is provided daily on request and for a fee.
Please let the reception know if you require this.
- Baby cot
Guests with children can request a baby cot free of charge. Please contact reception to make a request.
- Baby-friendly devices
Depending on our free capacity, we can provide the following equipment: high chair in the restaurant, baby cot, baby bath, potty, toilet seat, step stool in the room.
- Bank, credit and SZÉP cards accepted
Our hotel accepts Master Card, Master Card Electronic, Maestro, Visa, Union Pay, OTP Nice, K&H Nice and MKB Nice cards.
Our bar serves a variety of non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks every day of the week. For more information, see our drinks page.
Opening hours: 07:00-21:00 (until 00:00 on Saturdays).
- Gas station
The nearest petrol stations are in Tápiószecső, Sülysáp. Please contact reception for directions.
- Safety requirements
Please lock the room door when you leave your room and when you go to sleep. When you leave the room, make sure the door is closed.
Please fully respect our policies
- Security camera
Security cameras are installed in the common areas and corridors to ensure the safety of our guests.
You can book your room from 14:00 on the day of arrival. Earlier arrival is possible depending on availability.
Check-out is until 11:00 on the day of travel. Late check-out is subject to availability until 17:00, for a surcharge of HUF 10.000, – per room.
- Parcel storage, parcel delivery
If you arrive early or travel late, your luggage will be kept in a safe place free of charge. If you would like to have your luggage delivered, please contact reception free of charge.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the entire hotel. Smoking is allowed in the designated smoking area and on the balconies, 5 metres from the main entrance of the hotel. The hotel is entitled to impose a fine of 30.000 HUF on guests who violate our smoking policy. In case of activation of the fire alarm system by smoking, the fire brigade’s exit fee will be charged to the responsible party.
- Charging electric cars
Our hotel also offers the possibility to charge electric cars. We can provide an outdoor socket, there is no separate charging station. Please contact reception for more information.
The hotel is only responsible for valuables deposited in the central safe deposit box at the reception.
Umbrellas can be rented free of charge at reception.
Our restaurant serves a variety of local and international dishes and drinks every day of the week.
Opening hours: between 7:00-21:00
- Photocopying and printing facilities
In our hotel you can make photocopies and print. For more information, please contact reception staff
- Payment methods
Payment can be made in cash (HUF and EUR), by credit card (we accept Master Card, Master Card Electronic, Maestro, Visa and Union Pay) and by OTP, MKB and K&H SZÉP card.
Bathrobes of an appropriate size are provided in our rooms upon request.
The hotel is located near Tápiószecső, Deák Ferenc u. 26. Please contact reception for opening hours.
- Hair dryer
Hairdryers are available in all bathrooms and in the changing rooms of the wellness area.
Pets are welcome at our hotel for a fee (HUF 5000/pets/night). You are always responsible for your pet. We thank you for your understanding and inform you that for reasons of hygiene we do not allow pets in the catering units and wellness areas.
Sport fishing is free of charge for our hotel guests. Please do not leave your fishing and other equipment unattended. ONLY sport fishing is allowed and trolling is FORBIDDEN! More information is available at reception.
- Time zone
Hungary is in the Central European Time Zone, which is 1 hour ahead of the agreed Coordinated Universal Time. Please ask reception for the exact time.
- Free emergency calls
Ambulances – 104
Police – 107
Fire brigade – 105
General – 112
- Information material
Maps and programme guides are available in the common areas and at reception.
- Internet access
High-speed internet access in public areas and hotel rooms
wireless internet access is provided. WI-FI code:
- Drinking water
Tap water is available for consumption. Sparkling and non-carbonated bottled mineral water is available at the bar.
From the 2nd floor via stairs to the 3rd floor. located in the attic on the first floor.
- Billiards: free of charge
- Foosball: 100 HUF / game round
- X-Box One: games available at reception
- Children’s Corner
If you notice any malfunction of any equipment in your room, please contact reception.
- Bicycle rental
Bicycles for adults and children can be rented for a fee at reception.
- “Please do not disturb”
In case you wish to be left undisturbed in your room, please place a “Do not disturb” sign on the outside door handle. If your room is marked “Please do not disturb” throughout the day, we will only provide room service (e.g. daily cleaning, changing towels) at your request. Please contact reception for any service requests.
- Automatic Teller Machine (ATM)
Ask the reception for information about the cash dispensers near the hotel.
- Cosmetic mirror
Each room has a movable cosmetic/shaving mirror.
- Central safe
Safe deposit in the central safe at reception.
Please leave your room keys (key cards) at reception on check-out and departure. In case of loss of the key (card), the hotel is entitled to charge compensation. The amount is HUF 1000 per keycard
- Cultural programmes
The hotel reception will be happy to recommend cultural events in the village and the region.
- Air conditioning
Central air conditioning is individually controlled in your room or in the company rooms. If you have any questions about its operation, please contact reception.
- 25 min
- 50 min
Reservations at the reception.
Ask at the reception for our current prices and available massage options.
Modern mattress in good condition min. 18 cm thick including the bed frame.
- Mattress protector
Hygienic, washable, dry-cleanable mattress covers are provided in each room.
- Pool temperature
Thermal pools: 35-38°C
Experience pools: 28-32°C
- Cleaning, laundry and ironing service
If the laundry bag in the wardrobe is left at reception by 09:00, the cleaned clothes can be collected by 10:00 the next morning.
Ask at reception for our current prices. Our shoe cleaning service is free of charge and can be ordered at reception.
- Daily newspapers, weekly newspapers, magazines
Newspapers in Hungarian are available in the lobby.
- Reading lamp
Located next to the bed, on the bedside cabinet.
If you need any medical attention, please let reception know.
Slippers can be purchased at reception on request.
Our hotel has free parking. Designated parking spaces are available in front of the main entrance of the hotel.
All rooms have modern duvets and blankets in good condition, extra blankets are available on request at reception.
There are 2 different sized hygienic pillows per person in each room. Upon request, we can provide additional pillows with normal, feather or anti-allergenic filling. Please contact reception to make a request.
- Luggage storage
To use this service, please contact reception.
- Mail to
You can find the nearest post office in the centre of Tápiószecső, but you can also hand in your stamped postcards and letters to our reception staff.
- Additional bed
Depending on the size of some rooms, it is possible to accommodate extra beds or guest beds for an extra charge. Please contact reception to make a request.
24-hour reception service.
A delicious buffet breakfast is included in the room rate. Opening hours: from 07.00 to 10.00. The entrance to the restaurant is from the lobby.
For early departures, we can prepare a cold pack, which can be ordered at the hotel reception until 19:00 the night before.
- Salt room
Located in the wellness area. A room-temperature room, which should be used primarily for people suffering from various respiratory diseases or for their prevention.
- Special diet
If you have any special requests regarding your meals, please let the reception know and our staff will be happy to help.
A steam cabin and Finnish sauna await our guests in the spa area.
Finnish sauna 70-90 °C, max. For 6 persons, free of charge.
Steam cabin 40-60 °C, max. For 6 persons, free of charge.
Salt room 30-40 °C, max. 4 persons, free of charge.
- Hotel website
Our hotel website is www.vestahotel.hu. The website offers direct booking and detailed guest information.
- In-room safe
Our rooms are equipped with a digital in-room safe. Please use them to protect your values.
The hotel is only responsible for valuables deposited in the central safe deposit box at the reception.
- Room fittings
Rooms are equipped with a dressing mirror, suitcase rack, bedside table and shoe rack. All rooms have a bathroom.
- Room darkening
The rooms are fitted with curtains, blackout blinds and shutters.
- Room account
You can charge your consumption in the restaurant or bar to your room bill during your stay.
- Room service
Room service is available from 8:00 to 24:00. Food and drinks are available from our a’la carte menu and drinks list in our restaurant. After 21:00 only sandwiches are available.
- “Cleaning please”, room cleaning
The rooms are cleaned daily between 08.00-16.00. For individual requests, please report to reception and put a “Cleaning please” sign on the outside of the room door.
Please inform reception if you require extra blankets.
A mobile device is available at reception if you do not have your own device or do not wish to use it
- Cleaning products
In addition to bathroom amenities, you can buy toothbrushes, toothpaste, razors and shaving cream at reception.
Bathrooms are equipped with one towel and one bath towel per person.
- Towel change
Upon request, towels are changed daily free of charge. Please let us know at the reception.
Please read our environmental information leaflet in the bathrooms.
- Transfer service
Please inform the reception in time, we are at your disposal.
The rooms are equipped with modern, colour LED TVs. We offer a wide selection of local and international satellite TV channels.
Rooms have comfortable seating per bed, plus a chair/armchair and small table.
- Sewing kit
Needles and thread can be provided free of charge at reception.
There are a sufficient number of hangers of different types in each room.
Please send us any comments you have to help us in our work. You can send us your comments in person, on the website, by email after your departure or on our social networking site and our electronic partners (booking.com, szállás.hu, etc….).We appreciate all comments.
- Guest complaint handling
Detailed information on handling complaints is available at reception.
- Emergency exit
Please check the floor plan on the room door in your room, where we have marked the nearest emergency exit.
- Our wellness services
On the ground floor of our hotel you will find a 350 square metre wellness area with indoor pools, saunas and a salt room.
It is in the wardrobe in the room.
- Wellness opening hours
We wish you a good rest and a pleasant stay
“Vesta Hotel” team!